Hinata x triplets mostly (though I'm interested on most of them)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hinata x triplets mostly (though I'm interested on most of them) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinata x triplets mostly (though I'm interested on most of them)

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:32 pm

She hadn't noticed Azusa hovering around "oh thank you" she said softly touching them "dad gave then go me for turning 16"

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hinata x triplets mostly (though I'm interested on most of them) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinata x triplets mostly (though I'm interested on most of them)

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Azusa hummed "Theyre cute" he chuckled 
;agreed
" Tsubaki said from nearby
yesido
yesido
Admin

View user profile http://krpforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:43 pm

She blushed more her ears turning a little pink from them watching her clean. "T..thank you" she said softly

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 pm

There wasnt too many dishes thankfully "Why don you join us int he living room?" Azusa said now "we can get to know each other"
yesido
yesido
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:49 pm

They seemed more eager than the other besides maybe Wataru. "Oh sure" she said softly drying her hands she rolled her sleeves back down.

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:06 pm

The three brothers and her went to sit in the living room
yesido
yesido
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:14 pm

The twins made her sit in between them. "This is a really nice place I cant believe how big it is"

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:18 pm

"Yeahw ell, there are thirteen of us, or well there was anyways" Subaru said now
yesido
yesido
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:21 pm

My dad and is place was smaller than this floor alone" she said softly no wonder she had so little of stuff. They could probably take her shopping and spoil her.

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:25 pm

"Oh really? Wow that mustve suckeD" Tsubaki said
"Tsubaki" Azusa complained "Thats rude"
yesido
yesido
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:26 pm

She chuckled abit at that "well I mean it usually was just me so it felt like alot of room" he said softly

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:32 pm

"I guess it wouldnt be that bad then" Subaru said now 
"Well i guess i fid it hard to imagien life without a millio siblings" Tsubaki chuckled
yesido
yesido
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:38 pm

She chuckled at that "I imagine for you guys it would feel like a dream at least at some points....but I like the thought of there being others around" she said softly

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:50 pm

They ll seemed gald to hear that
"Then  youll fit right in" Azusa smiled at her cheerflly
yesido
yesido
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:58 pm

She smiled st that. They chatted for awhile until she was feeling abit tired and they had to work on things. She went into the bathroom setting her clothes in the one hamper and got into the big bath. She couldn't believe how nice it felt she wondered how much money they could possibly have but it was insane to imagine. She felt like she needed to get a new bra soon she noticed her old one was feeling weirdly fitting and tight.

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:02 pm

It was such a large bath it seemed so odd, did they all take baths together? "Ahh, I guess Im interrupting" A male voice said now, when she looked up a strange blonde was standing there in a towel
yesido
yesido
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Worst time to be feeling her own boobs she went red and went in deeper "oh ah its....its okay ah I mea it's a huge bath right" she said softly

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:13 pm

He chuckled "Oh, you want me to join you?" he teased "Im Kaname by the way, I assume you must be Hinata, then"
yesido
yesido
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:16 pm

"Kaname...she said softly ah yes I'm Hinata...I mean I just got in so it wouldn't be fair for me to hog whole bath."

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:22 pm

"You don't mind bathing with your big brother then?". He teased
yesido
yesido
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:25 pm

She blushed more at his teasing tone "I...I dont mind" she said softly. She seemed abit timid. She didnt know why he had to make it more embarrassing bit she also didn't want to be rude

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 pm

"of your sure" he started taking off his towel
yesido
yesido
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:33 pm

She looked away now so he could get in without her seeing. Her cheeks went red though from the thought of it

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yesido on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:36 pm

He slipped in "You can look now" he chuckled
yesido
yesido
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unocme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:40 pm

She looked over now they were far enough away that she was sure he couldnt see anything of hers. "I know this is a weird way to meet your sister" she said now softly "sorry"

Sent from Topic'it App
unocme
unocme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next